Saturday, November 20, 2010

Testing, testing,.. one, two, three....

Ok, so I have never done this before, and to be honest, I never planned to. But alas, I have now joined the blogging world.   Honestly, I never look at anyone's blogs so I'm not really sure what is supposed to happen on these things, but I figured I'd give it a shot anyway.  For those of you that don't know, I am heading to Korea next week for a fun filled year which my close friends and family have suggested I record in some way so they can read about my adventures...hence the blog.   I am stating my disclaimer now...I do not claim to be an English scholar,  a well-versed writer, nor a professional Spelling Bee champion, so please disregard my grammar, spelling and inexperience. It's ok, it happens to me in every language.  I'm getting used to it, so no use in judging me for it.  I can promise that my writing will include an abundance of detail, oodles of humor and a plethora of emotion....after all, this is life through my eyes.

7 comments:

  1. I love it!! I want to start a blog too but my life isn't as exciting as yours right now:) Love you and can't wait to see you in a few days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging. You seem fluent in English from what I can tell so far, so I think this should work out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't overdo it on the bibim bap over there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm, eat some bulgogi for me, ooooh and some cucumber kimchi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Now I can stalk you in blog form. I'm excited to read about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. KRYSTAL!!! you know korea is not that far from Guam...so come and visit meeeee!!!! :D

    Kawika

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will miss you, but I know that if you keep up your blog, it will be like I am there. I love you!

    ReplyDelete